Event - Holi Celebrations In Rishikesh
This Holi Festival 2019, let you have a blast at your favorite luxury Camping and Rafting (Optional Activity) destination Rishikesh in North Indian State of Uttarakhand. Come to Kaudiyala to indulge yourself in a riot of colors, music and water. Enjoy the Holi sweets along with river rafting. There can’t be any other better location to celebrate this festival than our resorts at banks of Holy River Ganga. Experience royal stay in our cottages which is situated at this heavenly place surrounded by the hills in the bank of the River.
You can truly feel the freshness of our Uttarakhand and also explore the nature at this place. Enjoy the delicious food and bonfire dancing with your team.
Make this Holi festival as the unforgettable for the lifetime.
- Delivery mechanism:
Outdoor / Experiential Learning with overnight cottage / camp stay and adventure activities.
21st - 22nd March 2019
Ganga Valley Adventure LLP
Rs. 2750* Per Person
Luxury Camp Resort, Village Kaudiyala, approx. 36 kms from Rishikesh on NH 58 Uttarakhand, North India.
1. Holi festival celebrations with Dhol, Colors and Holi Sweets.
2. 1 Night & 2 Days, Luxury Cottage Stay on Twin/Triple/Quadruple sharing basis. Tent with electricity, fan.Tents are aesthetically designed to accommodate comfortable mattress, high-quality envelope sleeping bag and pillow. Our 16 luxurious Cottages with electricity, fan, wardrobes/lockers, Writing Table with Chair and 2 attached western washrooms per cottage.
3. All Buffet meals. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
4. 1 River Rafting stretch of 16 km (from Shivpuri to Rishikesh).
5. Body Surfing, Swimming, Cliff jumping activities (while Rafting).
6. Bonfire with Veg Snacks Music inside the restaurant.
7. Beach Fun, Camp Team Building Activity like Volley Ball, Bad-Minton, Soft ball cricket, Card, Chess and Carom, Ludo etc.
Get Early Bird Discount.......