We at Ganga Valley Adventure LLP, understands and value the money of the traveler. To provide the supreme services to our travelers, we starts our tour planning and management activities from the time we confirms the package booking. Thus we request our traveler to read our cancellation policies before placing any order to us.
And in case, if traveler wish to cancel the tour after booking, we request him/her to inform us about the cancellation in writing only.
As per our general cancellation policy, we follow the below refund criteria, unless any other special notes are provided in the specific tour package:
- No Cancellations Charges - if the request is made 60-50 days or more prior to arrival date.
- 20% of Total Cost of Tour – If the request is made 49-45 days prior to the arrival date.
- 30% of Total Cost of Tour – If the request is made 44-30 days prior to the arrival date.
- 50% of Total Cost of Tour – If the request is made 29-15 days prior to the arrival date.
- 80% of Total Cost of Tour – If the request is made 14-5 days prior to the arrival date.
- No Cancellation will be accepted and thus no amount will be refunded, if request received only 4 days or less prior to the arrival date.
Below cancellations are out of our tender and thus will be applicable as follows:
- Hotel Payments will follow the Hotel’s Cancellation Policy.
- Train Tickets Cancellation will follow the Railway’s Cancellation Policy.
- Flight Tickets Cancellation will follow the Airline’s Cancellation Policy.
No Refund will be made for unused facilities or services.
In case traveler find any service or product, which is not up to the commitment, then it must be brought into the notice of our representative to take the appropriate action.
For Any amount paid by the traveler for any of such product / service which was the inclusion of the package, we request you to pre-inform our representative. So that we can arrange for the refund for such inclusions, upon submission of bills/receipts.
If any tourist place(s) is/are closed for any unforeseen reason like weather conditions, natural calamity, political unrest, by government order or any other reason, Ganga Valley Adventure hold no liability to refund the amount related to that place/product/service.
Laws & Jurisdiction
Ganga Valley Adventure LLP. here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Ganga Valley Adventure LLP considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Tehri - Uttarakhand India