Pawan Hans Helicopter services on Charter basis
for Char Dham (5 passengers) or individual dhams like Badrinath,
Kedarnath, Yamunotri (over fly darshan only) and Gangotri can also be
availed on case to case basis.
We can also booking Helicopter for Badrinath \ Helicopter for Hemkund Sahib and Helicopter for Valley of flowers , Helicopter for Gangotri with the help and support of Prabhatam \ Pawanhans.
Pawan Hans Helicopter services is resuming daily helicopter services from Agastya Muni (distt. Rudraprayag) to Kedarnath. Flight will depart from Agastya Muni daily between 6:30 am to 11:10 am, by a 5-seater Bell 407 helicopter. Agast Muni is located 17 km beyond Rudraprayag enroute to Kedarnath. Rudraprayag is about 140 km from Rishikesh and is linked by good motorable roads. The service originates from the helipad located at big play groung (near Police Station) at Agast Muni. This is on the left side of main Kedarnath road while coming from Rudraprayag. The flying time would be around 45 minutes for a round trip (Agatst Muni-Kedarnath-Agatst Muni). The first flight would start at 6:30 am and the last flight from Agast Muni would be at 11:10 am.
Helicopter Services 2017
Pawan Hans Helicopter Airfare & Darshan Charges & Packages
Agustmuni Kedarnath Route Charges & Packages 2017
* Rs. 9,501/- per pax for the round trip (Agastya Muni-Kedarnath-Agastya Muni), including Rs 501/- for special darshan on priority basis.
* Handling charges and Special Temple Visit charges are extra.basis.
* Tentative Dates September 05 to October 2013
* For infants less than 2 years, fare will be 10% of the ticket cost and no seats would be provided to the infants.
* There is no half ticket for children. Children would be provided with seats.
* Tickets purchased directly, the cancellation charges for tickets would be as under:-
Policy of Cancellation Charges
30 Days is 25%
15 Days is 50%
Less than 15day is 100%. - NO REFUND
Note : If the flight is cancelled / rescheduled due to bad weather, technical reasons, lack of pasenger load or any other reasons, the passenger is required to travel on his own. The liability of the PHHL will be limited to the refund of fare of unutilized sector.